About This Tour
Duration: 100 to 110 mins
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Product Code: 21162P10
NEON LIGHTS – CELEBRATING DECADES OF COUNTRY MUSIC – is an exciting trip down memory lane learn about the history & origin of Country Music. Country music came from humble origins. It came to America in pieces of folk tradition from England and on slave ships from Africa. It grew up poor and isolated in the mountains of Appalachia, and it grew up sun baked and worn down in the rural South by the mid 1990’s Country Music became AMERICA’S GENRE! We’ll take you through memorable decades of country music during this feel good show that is great for all ages. You’ll enjoy music with hits from Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire, The Judd’s, Carrie Underwood, Brooks & Dunn, Miranda Lambert & so many more. Our performers showcase their diversity of talent and their love of Country Music is so contagious you’ll be boot scootin’ and two steppin’ all night long.
- GTS Theatre - 1220 Port Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office please arrive to the theatre 1/2 hour prior to your show time.
- You must be checked in no later than 15 minutes prior to showtime. Please plan accordingly.
- Your tickets will be held under your first and last name - you are not required to print or pick up any tickets. As a courtesy to our guests we will just need your name and photo i.d.
- Please include your first and last name for confirmation
- Dress code is recommended business casual.
- Please include your TRAVEL CELL PHONE number in case we need to contact you during the event of a weather emergency.
- Please use your CELL PHONE GPS to locate the theatre as most vehicle GPS are not up to date with the new roads and addresses.
- Cell phone GPS will bring you to the door / car gps will get you LOST!...
- If you need help with directions, please call the theatre at 843-765-4386 and press extension 7
Type of Activity
Shows, Concerts & Sports > Theater, Shows & Musicals >
Type of Booking
Voucher Option For This Activity
The local operator accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). If you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your e-voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information: Complete operator information including local telephone numbers at your destination,
are included in your Confirmation Voucher.
Product Managers select only the most experienced and relible operators in each destination,
removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind